Your privacy is important to us. It is John David Photography’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://johndavidphotography.ca.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly. We only communicate with Google servers through the Google Calendar API (OAuth). We use the analytics services of Google Analytics.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name. Contact information including email address and mobile number.
- Demographic information such as postal-code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Server and HTTP logs
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and interests and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services, programs, or products.
- We may periodically send promotional email about events, programs, services or products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or social media profile which you may have provided.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 31 August 2019.